Sunscreen Butter ⎮ SPF 50
A favorite on-the-go, reef safe, zinc sunscreen. The smooth and creamy sunscreen butter sits on top of your skin to physically block UVA and UVB rays, and beeswax gives this butter an extra “oomph” in the water department (water-resistant for 80 minutes) while coconut oil moisturizes and creates a strong sun and wind barrier.
Why reef safe?
Unlike conventional chemical sunscreens that are harmful to humans and marine life, All Good mineral sunscreen products are made with the active ingredient, zinc oxide. Zinc oxide is a topical, non-nano particle, a mineral-based ingredient that sits on top of your skin and won’t absorb into your body; it is one of only two ingredients that has been FDA-approved for general recognition of safety and effectiveness (GRASE)*.
More Good things:
- Protection from HEV (blue light) from video calls and screens
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Reusable and recyclable tin packaging
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 25% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Oxybenzone free
- Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)
- GMO free
- Gluten Free
- Paraben free
- Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage
- Made in the USA
All Good is a woman-owned company based in Morro Bay, CA. Certified B Corp, solar-powered, and is a member of 1% for the planet.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT Zinc Oxide 25% (Non-nanoparticle)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers* infused in Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
*Certified Organic Ingredient