This is a great oil for general moisturizing and serves as a protective layer, helping to retain the moisture in your skin. Coconut oil is without a doubt, the number one lather-producing agent used in soaps and is the first choice for most people in the cosmetics and soap industry. This particular oil is raw, extra-virgin, and kosher. It has a deep and full-bodied coconut aroma.
Here are some of the multitude of uses for coconut oil:
- Hair Care- Coconut oil imparts a high level of moisture and helps to repair damage hair, PLUS hair will have a natural shine to it.
- Make-up Remover- Coconut oil is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, making it a great product for acne prone skin.
- Lip Balms- Adding in harder butters like shea or mango will increase the melting point for coconut so your beautiful lip treatments wont leak all over.
- Butters, body/hands/feet- coconut oil is a great base for emulsified or pure body butters.
- Cuticle Cream or Pedicure Scrub- looking to improve those dry, cracked hands and feet? Coconut oil will hydrate the skin and help to heal damaged skin.
Stores well under any condition but extreme heat will lessen the shelf life.
Recommended cosmetic use only.
Local Delivery , Curbside Pickup + In-Store Only.
On your delivery day, leave all empty containers and caps on your doorstep in the delivery bag. We'll leave your new order and take the empties to wash, sanitize and reuse. If you're not done with your product, no worries, we'll get the empty container next time.
Return 20 bottles for $20 off your order!