This is a great oil for general moisturizing and serves as a protective layer, helping to retain the moisture in your skin. Coconut oil is without a doubt, the number one lather-producing agent used in soaps and is the first choice for most people in the cosmetics and soap industry. This particular oil is raw, extra-virgin, and kosher. It has a deep and full-bodied coconut aroma.
Here are some of the multitude of uses for coconut oil:
- Hair Care- Coconut oil imparts a high level of moisture and helps to repair damage hair, PLUS hair will have a natural shine to it.
- Make-up Remover- Coconut oil is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, making it a great product for acne prone skin.
- Lip Balms- Adding in harder butters like shea or mango will increase the melting point for coconut so your beautiful lip treatments wont leak all over.
- Butters, body/hands/feet- coconut oil is a great base for emulsified or pure body butters.
- Cuticle Cream or Pedicure Scrub- looking to improve those dry, cracked hands and feet? Coconut oil will hydrate the skin and help to heal damaged skin.
Stores well under any condition but extreme heat will lessen the shelf life.
Recommended cosmetic use only.
✩ All online orders are packed in sanitized & upcycled containers. This allows us to keep costs down while still providing you with quality products! If you prefer a new container, please add one to your order and email us letting us know to fill your new bottle with the proper product.